Knit Wit Issue 8: Hot
The eighth issue of Knit Wit is here! Here are some things you'll find inside...
- a studio visit with the duo behind rug and fiber design company Cold Picnic
- an interview with embroidery artist Victoria Villesana (her street art is incredible!)
- the medicinal properties of dye (seriously) with Lookout & Wonderland
- a travel story to visit cochineal harvesters in the Canary Islands
- three spring-y editorials featuring four original Knit Wit patterns!
- a studio visit with Last Chance Textiles' Lindsay Fout
- an interview with artist Lisa Borgnes Giramonti
- high priestess of macramé, Emily Katz
- a shopping story about dye!
- FOUR original Knit Wit patterns
- tons more!