This versatile Field Bag is made from sturdy 10 oz cotton canvas with a vegetable-tanned leather carry loop, which will age to a beautiful golden brown. But functionality rules the day. This bag is designed to stand up, with a wide-open mouth. There is ample room for your yarn and knitting. And there are pockets! On one interior wall is a panel divided into one medium-sized pocket for a phone or notebook, and three narrow pockets for needles, tools or writing implements. On the opposite interior wall is one long pocket, sized to hold a folded pattern.
That pocket is also punctuated by three smooth antiqued grommets for those times when you're working from multiple skeins of yarn and could use a little help keeping them untangled.
- made in USA
- approx 9.25" x 4.5" base (14" wide at top), 9.5" tall
- sturdy 100% cotton canvas
- interior lining/pockets also in canvas
- triple-weight bottom
- cotton-braid double drawstring
- natural veg-tan leather wrist strap will darken with age and use
- generous pockets on both interior walls
- french seams and hidden gusset
- interior antiqued-brass grommet yarn guides