We are always on the lookout to expand our network of talented knitters. Sample knitters work from draft versions of patterns that are in production and are paid for their work on a per project basis with compensation details given before work begins. The samples are then returned to Harrisville Designs to be used in our photoshoots and trunk shows. In addition to being paid for their work, sample knitters receive pattern perks and discounts on Harrisville Designs products.
Sample knitters are:
- Able to adhere to a schedule and manage time well
- Communicative and detail-oriented
- Well-versed on most garment construction methods
- Willing to figure out techniques independently
- Prompt about communicating any issues during the sample knitting process
- Able to give feedback on any errors or improvements that could be made to the overall readability of a pattern