Harrisville Designs is seeking a full-time E-commerce Specialist to manage the multiple ecommerce platforms that serve our different brands and audiences (B2B and B2C).
This position offers:
- A four-day, 36-hour work week, Monday-Thursday
- Independent Coverage Health Reimbursement Arrangement (ICHRA)
- Dental and Long & Short-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off and 10 Paid Holidays
- 401K & Profit-Sharing Program with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discount
Creative Team Manager
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain interactive, engaging, competent Shopify stores to boost sales and increase revenue
- Manage customizable Shopify themes and alter existing templates according to established benchmarks
- Closely collaborate with the Creative Team to build strong user experiences
- Develop seamless connections with platform APIs, marketing tools, and Shopify apps to optimize the store for peak efficiency and functionality
- Enhance store performance by regularly testing and debugging websites
- Assist with other e-commerce platforms as needed
- You understand Shopify’s Admin System, including shop creation, launch, and management
- You possess prior experience working with third-party Shopify apps, including implementation and debugging
- You have adequate knowledge of “Liquid” for Shopify Themes and Shopify Stores
- You have proven experience working with Shopify’s storefront APIs and custom themes
- You have a working knowledge of AJAX API, Meta fields, and other objects/properties within Shopify
- You have proven experience building responsive layouts for mobile and web
- You have strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities
- You enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
- You are confident, detail-oriented, and highly motivated to contribute to a high-performing team
- Experience with product photography.
- Experience with copywriting for SEO.
Harrisville Designs carries on the New England textile tradition of spinning 100% virgin wool yarns for knitting and weaving. We also manufacture floor looms as well as beginner craft kits for our Friendly Loom product line. We are one of the last woolen mills in the country, and we aren’t just surviving, we are thriving. A growing online demand for our products has created an opportunity to join our team.
Grow with Us
If you’re interested in working at Harrisville Designs, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Harrisville Designs is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.